Saturday, April 7, 2012

April 7

Today it was kind of overcast, though warm, so we stayed inside.  She was dressed in the least amount that I've ever seen!  She was a super squirmy worm today too-she would have loved to get down and play, but that's not allowed.  :(  I tried to put a blanket down, but they're sure she'll get hurt or sick.  I'm ready to get her out and take her home where she can really play!  

E and Thea...the girls always ask to hold her immediately
 Trying out the sling-She's tiny in it!  I don't think I've ever had such a small one in a sling that could sit up.  I measured her today, and I'll try again just to make sure, but she's a little less than 24 inches by my measurement.  Even for down syndrome that puts her as small.  Not unexpected, since she's in an orphanage, but tiny!
 Smiling at mama
 She loves this baby.  We gave it to her today and she licked all over her head!
 M's turn!
 I stuck a bow in my pocket just for fun...she looks pretty cute!
Thea and mama


1 comments:

Annabel Henley said...

We talked and talked about you guys today at the Easter egg hunt! Can't wait for you to be home. Praying for all the details. Happy Resurrection Day!

Post a Comment