Today we went at 10 to visit Thea, but got a call on our way there that we needed to go sign some papers at 10:30. So, we saw her for fifteen minutes with the intention of going back. By the time we got back at 11, she was asleep. :( We went to a playground in between our visits, then got to see our littlest for our second visit. She is still not feeling well, and was pretty sleepy by the time I left.
I thought I'd take a few pictures of our bigger girls outside that one little room! They loved this playground-it's the nicest one yet. It's about a fifteen minute mini-bus ride, but worth it! It's right along the river, so we brought a picnic. Our girls were, by far, the least bundled. Do you see the little girl behind E in a snowsuit and a giant jacket (she is the only other kid that didn't also have a hat on). It was 66 degrees today! I had on long sleeves and was burning up! I do not know how those kids aren't miserable. Our kids were warm, but culturally we had to put jackets on them. It was by the water, so it was cooler than some other places, and it was a little windy. Still, snowsuits? Wow.
Isn't this swing awesome?
I wish I knew what this whale with a city on it was about.
Visiting with Thea...she really did not feel well, and now her mama really does not feel well. :( She is very raspy with every breath and did sneeze some today. Poor bug.
She was glad to see her sisters and mama and daddy
Please pray for our court date. Hopefully we'll find out our judge in the next couple of days, and then find out our court date on Monday. Our region is notorious for taking forever for court, which is really fine, but we're hoping to at least know what we're dealing with. Also, today the head nanny in Thea's groupa tried to give us another kid. She said "papa" needed a boy with all those girls! We have gotten to know some of the personalities of the little guys in her groupa, though, and are hopeful that they'll get families. Pray for us to have wisdom with some issues with that as well. Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment