Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Happy Birthday S!

Our good friends are moving overseas, and came to visit one last week here before they leave in March.  Luckily, we were able to see them numerous times in the week, and celebrate baby S's first birthday (early)!  We will miss them but know they are going to do good things (and, we're just crazy enough that we might have to go visit!)


M, E, and A...enjoying the birthday stuff!


I love this picture of baby S and my little mama...

E has been asking over and over to go ice skating, so we had a mama-E date night and a Daddy-M date night.  So fun!  She loved it!  This is the only picture I got since I was on the ice with her...not too easy to take a camera when the subject is holding on to me with one hand and the wall to the other, and running!

We went to Mimi and Poppy's to celebrate Poppy's birthday the other day, and L was very interested in what his picture looked like on my camera

Sweet baby Lo is growing up so fast! 

New trick!  Five and a half weeks old and smiling (admittedly, at her mama in this picture, but I got one too!  Though, truth be told, I informed everyone that I was holding her until she smiled at me!) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment